Just because someone can master social media or write a blog does not mean they know marketing. Our customers deserve advisors who know marketing.
Marketing is not simply a set of tactics to be deployed by the computer savvy. Marketing is the discipline of promoting and selling products and services, using market intelligence, buyer psychology, and the ability to create, communicate, deliver, and exchange offerings that have value for customers.
- We are committed to bringing our customers marketing advice and services based on deep study, practice, and ongoing learning.
- If we make a recommendation for your marketing, we will be able to explain the reasons behind it.
- If we make a recommendation based on gut or hypothesis, we will tell you that too.
- If we do not know the answer to something, we will admit it, and then go find it. We will not just MSU (make stuff up).
- We are committed to being marketing experts in every sense of the word, which includes commitment to ongoing learning and adding additional experts to our team. This insures we remain experts even as marketing dynamics and technologies change.