There is a big difference between selling technology and using technology to solve problems for customers. We believe technology solutions should be tailored to fit each customer's business strategy, marketing objectives, and brand.
For example, Wordpress, Joomla, Shopify, and Magento are all perfectly viable website platforms, with different pros and cons associated with them. Which platform you choose should be based on the relative strengths and weaknesses of those platforms compared to your business needs.
The same thing is true of CRM systems. HubSpot, Keap, Salesforce, Zoho, and Greenrope are all examples of excellent systems with very different super-powers and different price points. Which CRM system you use should be tailored to your specific business objectives and budget.
At Hill Management Group | Werx Brands, we are technology agnostic. What that means is:
- We are committed to recommending and supporting the right solutions for your business.
- We will never "sell" you on a system just because it is the only one we know or the only one we financially benefit from.
- We will do the analysis to understand which systems best fit your company needs, budget, and long-term goals.
- We will maintain training and certifications in all the systems we recommend and support, so we can continue to make the right recommendations for you and support those recommendations.
- If the right system for your business is something we do not have expertise in, we will introduce you to the experts in that system who can give you the help you deserve.
Partnership Programs with Software Providers
We participate in partnership programs with many different software companies. These partnership programs may offer commissions and financial incentives when we bring new customers to them.
Partnership programs also give us the opportunity to offer our customers discounts off the retail/book rate of monthly subscriptions, waive onboarding fees from the software companies, and access support and training services unavailable to companies that are not partners.
To maintain transparency regarding commissions and incentives, we commit to the following:
- We will always disclose if we will earn a commission or financial incentive on a system we recommend.
- We will disclose any benefits that are available to you as a result of any partnerships.